Tag Archives: Karate

Update regarding St Martin’s

Hello all Unfortunately, I have to postpone beginning a session in St Martin’s until further notice. I have a number of Saturday commitments over the next few months, and as I am the lone instructor, this would mean a lot … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Update on Training Dates and Fees

Afternoon all. I have chosen to postpone outdoor training now until next Spring or Summer. The unseasonable weather earlier in the year, along with its chaotic nature, sadly meant outdoor training was not a great success. With restrictions hopefully reducing … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , | Leave a comment